Benefits of Metal
Durable: Metal roofs are signifificantly more durable and longer lasting than other roofing materials. This is going to save you time and money over the life of your roof as well as reduce the maintainance and repairs needed.
- Wind and Fire Resistant: Metal roofing will stay put in even the strongest winds and storms. It will also help protect against an external fire source – some insurance companies may even give you a discount on your premium because of these features.
- Versatile: Metal roofs can often be installed right over the existing roofing material saving you both time and money
- Energy Efficient: Metal roofs can often help you realize significant energy savings as the wide variety of colors available are often more reflective than other roofing materials and will help keep your house cooler.
- Easy to Install: In general, metal is simpler to install than other roofing materials. When you combine that with the years of experience that KIE Enterprises has working with metal roofing, you’ll find your new roof will be installed much faster than you’d ever imagine.
- Variety: We offer a range of different styles and colors of roofing. You’ll find that we can match and even enhance nearly any architecture or style out there.
*Additional colors may be available depending upon availability.
Contact us for samples and current color stock.
Here at KIE Enterprises we believe that metal roofs are the best way to cover and protect your buildings. Metal is more durable and longer lasting than alternative roofing materials. Most metal roofs are rated to last at least 50 years and are extremely resistant to damage from the sun, inclement weather, and extreme temperature changes. And, with the ever-changing availability of colors and styles the roof can be matched to complement any building. From home to business to agricultural, we have a solution that will meet your needs.
We specialize in traditional Ag panel as well as low profile metal panels. Low profile panels have a similar design to Ag panels with the primary difference being the shorter ribs. This results in a more subtle looks that is an excellent option for home or office as the lower profile makes it look cleaner and doesn’t result in the “barn look” that some dislike. Both types are made of high quality metals and coatings that will last a long time and are resistant to fading over time. We have 26, 28, and 29 gauge panels available to meet whatever specification is necessary for the job.
We also offer standing seam metal roofs which is another excellent option. Standing seam offers a simpler, cleaner look due to the fact that is only has one taller seam per panel and the rest is flat. These panels are typically 16” wide and one sheet will cover from the eave to the peak. Because of the way the seams overlap and snap together to cover the fasteners this system is nearly seamless and is much more resistant to leaks that other panels. Standing seam has a more modern look and is an excellent option for home or office.
KIE Enterprises has a solution for any type of steel roofing need. Our experts can match the right system to your roof to make it stand out from the rest. Our roofs are longer lasting and more beautiful than alternative methods so give us call today to set up a consultation for your home, business, or agricultural needs and see the difference a new metal roof can make.
Get in touch
Contact us for more information or to set up a consultation